Millions of bees dead after turf war

CUTLER BAY, Fla. -- Two battling colonies made up of millions of bees have died after invading a South Florida home.

The bees were found inside the Hernandez home. Tuesday morning. According to the homeowner, Miguel Hernandez, he woke up and found his home surrounded by bees. Speaking in Spanish, Hernandez said, "I went out of my front door, and the entry was full of bees, so I called 911. The fire department told me to lock myself in the bathroom. They got here, and they were not able to enter because of all the bees flying around."

"I'll Bee There" Pest Removal arrived on the scene to get rid of the bees. According to Beekeeper Adrian Valero, there were two warring bee colonies inside the home. "Probably like two million bees over here, flying around," Valero said. "You have two main beehives that they got to the same place at the same time, and they're fighting each other, so that makes them aggressive against each other, so they tried to kill each other."